Thursday, November 3, 2011

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog! For The Record.  


I am writing this blog so that I can share some of my favorite music with the world. I like to call myself a "music hunter" and I love to share new music with friends and family. And while it may not always be necessarily be new to the reader...it's new to me. I'll share it and then give my thoughts. I also plan on, when I go, doing concert reviews. I love concerts.

Monday I will be attending The Sounds, The Limousines, and Natalia Kills concert. So my first real blog post will probably be about those three artists and then I plan on writing a review of the concert.

Even though I love music---Don't be surprised if I throw in some TV recommendations as well. :) I can't help it.

Feel free to always contact me, leave comments, and whatever else. This is a place for music lovers. If you are here to just leave hate on the artists I like--you're wasting your time because I really won't care.

Well be expecting some post soon. I'm looking forward to it!!

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment